Easy Delicious No-Bake Mango Cheesecake With And Without Gelatine
When people think about pastry and cakes, they think it’s only baking. But the reality is different.
Do you love to eat cheesecakes? But the whole baking and icing process of the cheesecakes looks a bit tormenting?
Don’t be afraid! Yes! You are in a right place.
Today I will share a quick, easy and time-saving recipe that will change your concept of making no-bake mango cheesecakes. Even a child can make it as there is no need for an oven.
So just say hello to No-bake Mango Cheesecakes!
It’s going to be super delicious! Isn’t it? Let’s get on this No-Bake Mango Cheesecake together with the recipe.
What Is A No-Bake Mango Cheesecake?
The No-bake cake is delicate, creamy and delicious. It is an easy-to-make recipe for everyone. It is just perfect for a family get-together party at home and you can serve it as a dessert on any occasion.
No-bake Mango cheesecake is having a crispy and crusty biscuit or cookies base at the bottom layer (sometimes at the outside layer as well) with a light fluffy mango cheese cream.
Vegetarians can have the no-bake mango cheesecake without gelatine in it.
No-bake cheesecake recipes may differ based on various flavours but the overall process of making the biscuit layer and the filling with the cheese cream layer are the same.
Some people use gelatine for binding and resembling the gel texture for filling the cream whereas a few mix lemon juice and whipped cream with the cheese cream for setting it up. Today in this post, I will share both the recipes for making the no-bake cheese cream with gelatine and also the no-bake cheese cream without the gelatine.
- Amount Per ServingCalories450
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15%
- Trans Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 10mg 4%
- Sodium 185mg 8%
- Potassium 130mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10%
- Sugars 70g
- Protein 4g 8%
- Vitamin A 4%
- Vitamin C 2%
- Calcium 57%
- Iron 1.5%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Different Variants Of No-Bake Cheesecake
There are different varieties of no-bake cheesecakes available like Pineapple, Vanilla, Mango, Blueberry, Chocolate, Orange and many more.
Well, I tried the Mango flavour in my kitchen. I just love the taste of the no-bake mango cheesecake and I hope you will like it as well!
It just melted in my taste buds as it was prepared with gelatine. But today I will share the recipe with and also without the gelatine.
Tips For Making No-Bake Mango Cheesecake:
Isn’t it really simple to make? Let’s just make it unchallenging with some tips and processes. I’ve put together some of them so that, you can make the no-bake mango cheesecake effortlessly.
- Gelatine powder is very important here in this recipe as there is no baking done in the oven. If you are not using gelatine powder, your cheese cream cake will start melting even after setting it up in the oven.
- Vegetarians can also go for veg gelatine powder available in the market.
- If the gelatine powder is not melted up even after keeping it for 15 minutes, microwave it for just 3 seconds and cool it down and then use it.
- Whenever you will make the cheesecake, it is always recommended to use a pan with a removable bottom.
- Do not use the icing sugar initially while you are going to whisk the whipping cream. First, whisk the whipping cream with the help of an electric beater. And when your whipped cream will be ready, then mix the icing sugar in the end.
- In a no-bake cheesecake, an important part is chilling or cooling it nicely for setting it up. I will recommend keeping the cheesecake in the coolest part of the refrigerator for a minimum of 8-10 hours or over the night.
- Are you thinking to skip the use of white chocolate here?
Don’t skip adding the white chocolate. It will give your cake a good thick creamy texture which will help set it up and also will enhance the taste of your cheesecake.
- Use all the ingredients at room temperature. It will maintain the quality and the taste of the cheesecake.
- Use only the good quality of heavy full fat cream cheese all the time. Otherwise, the cheesecake will be melted out and it will not set properly.
- Use lemon juice for a good texture.
- Every time, use canned mango puree or use the fresh and ripe sweet mangoes for this recipe.
Read Next: Delicious Rainbow Mousse Recipe In 10 Minutes
You can never go wrong with this recipe. I hope you liked it!
Aren’t they looking yummy? The no-bake mango cheesecake is a very smooth, creamy cake without using the oven.
Okay! It was not so difficult. Right?
So don’t try to divine it out here. Just give it a try at home as no oven is needed here and you can adjust the sweetness as per your taste buds and liking. Just serve it to your family and friends. They will love it for sure.
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake With And Without Gelatine
- Electric Beater Or Blender
Ingredients For The Crust –
- 1½ Cup Digestive Biscuits Or Cookies Or Crackers Crumbs (10 Pieces/150g)
- ½ Cup Unsalted And Melted Butter
Ingredients For Making The Mango Cheese Filling –
- 1 Cup Ripe Mango Or Canned Puree Or Pulp (1 Piece, Large Or Medium)
- 1 Cup Full Fat Cheese Cream (250g)
- ½ Cup Fine Sugar (100g)
- 1 Tbsp Gelatine Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup White Chocolate
Ingredients For Decoration Of The Cheese Cake –
- ½ Cup Ripe Mango Or Canned Puree Or Pulp
- ½ Cup Icing Sugar
- ½ Cup Whipping Cream
Instructions For Making The Crust For The No-bake Mango Cheesecake:
- Let’s make the base or the last layer of the mango cheesecake. I have used multigrain digestive biscuits. You can use also cookies or crackers.
- All you need here is an electric mixer for blending the biscuits well or you can use the rolling pin to make the biscuit crumbs
- When the biscuit will be crushed, just add the unsalted, melted butter with it.
- Now, give it a good mix so that the whole biscuit crumbs are pleasantly coated with thebutter.
- Next, take a pan and transfer all the mixture into the pan and then press it so that thecrumbs will be set.
- In the end, keep the pan in the refrigerator for around 30 minutes to set it down.
Instructions For Making the Mango Cheese Cream:
- Now, take ½ Cup of normal water and then, add 1 Tbsp gelatine powder. Then just mix it well and let it be for 15 minutes to melt it properly.
- Take the white chocolate in a microwave bowl and add the milk with that and heat it in themicrowave until it will be melted fully.
- Then, keep the white chocolate bowl aside to cool it down.
- Grab another big size bowl and add the cream cheese and whisk it with the help of an electricblender.
- Then, add powdered sugar and mango pulp or the canned mango puree and again mix it nicelywith the help of an electric beater.
- After that, mix the vanilla essence and the heavy cream with the mixture. And blend itagain properly.
- Lastly, mix the gelatine powder, the liquid cold white chocolate into the mixture and give an ultimate blend with the help of an electric blender.
- Finally, the cheesecake mixture is ready to pour over the biscuit crust layer.
Assembly of No-Bake Mango Cheese Cake:
- Now, pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit crust andjust flat the top section of the cheese cream with the help of a spatula.
- Then set the pan in the Refrigerator for 9-10 hours.
- After that, ready the whipping cream by giving it a perfect whisk with the help of yourelectric beater and then mix the icing sugar with it.
- Once the cheesecake will be ready to get out of the fridge, decorate it with whipping cream and the mango pulp.
- Finally, your no-bake cheesecake is ready to serve!
This recipe is pretty good and simple. Definitely I’ll try it in coming days.
Thanks a lot.